Saturday, December 21, 2013

Its All About You.

Hi Blog,

I just seemed to get her out of my head, missing her so dear much.

and.. I went to her blog again, yea.. guilty as charged.

browse through all the posts posted bout us.

Some of the pages, it auto load the songs we shared and one caught my ears and made me poured in tears yet again.

I love this song, its been our ringtone for quite a while when we were together.

I thought I could share the song with you guys out there.



Song from McFly, All About You.

I first heard this song when I was in a college event. Fell in love with it right that instance, the song made me think about her right away and it still does now. Someone whom I love most, that my life is all about her. So I went back, there she was, shared the song with her, its all worth it, she smiled and hugged me.

I hope u guys enjoyed the song as how we did.

I miss you.



- Raymond.

No comments:

Post a Comment