Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Everything was fine, until me.

Dear Blog,

Every night, I kept on thinking what would have been if I didn't acted the way I did on the 10th of October 2013.

Things were fine, everything were all fine.

I remembered that morning we had a good morning together, smiles, hugs, kisses, i love yous throwing here and there at each other.

If things didn't happened that way, If I didn't turned into a monster that day.

I would still have all those.

I would still have able to pursue my future with her, growing old together, starting a family, a family filled with love.

Things were fine. Why would I do such terrible sin.

Hurting, accusing, abusing, and torturing her that very day, as if I did not treat her as human.

How could I do such thing? to someone whom I loved most, cared most, matters most to me.

Everything was fine that day, until me.

Doubts and rage got the best of me, resulted I lost everything I could have, with her.

I regretted it, never to forget.. its impossible to forget what I did, nor forgive myself.


-----------


Everything.. was fine.

Why?

This will always be the my biggest regret in my life, always will be.

Things could have gone to a much happier ending.

Never to get back what I lost with her.

Never will.

Never will be.

I hate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment