Friday, December 20, 2013

Fix

Dear Blog,

My relationship has been quite a roller-coaster, there's so many ups and downs.

I've been the impact of most of the conflicts caused the hurt, the unhappiness, the broken relationship.

After her being able to put up with me for the past 4 years, I really owe her so much.

It isn't an easy task for her to endured someone like me and still be in love. Really am sorry for everything.


Although its a little to late, I know what I want now, I know what kind of future I want to live in, and I need that precious special someone to share that future with.

I won't give up on those photos posted in the previous post. I won't give up on 'us'. I want to fix myself, I will fix this broken link.


I want us to smile again like the above picture, and be happy in the presence of each another.

Time will tell.

- R

No comments:

Post a Comment