Wednesday, June 30, 2010

then why, oh why can't I

somewhere over the rainbow,
way up high,
there's a land that i dream of,
once in a lullaby,

somewhere over the rainbow,
skies are blue,
and the dream that you dare to dream,
really do come true,

someday i'll wished upon a star,
and wake up where the clouds are far,
behind me,
where troubles melt like lemon drops,
high above the chimney tops,
there's where you'll find me,

oh somewhere over the rainbow,
bluebirds fly,
birds fly over the rainbow,
why then, oh why can't i..

I can't get this song of my head somehow, especially the glee version of it..

dreams do come true for some of us, at least mine had..
and its with you..

something happened and it might crush it..
terrible awful words uttered, apologies?.. it can't be reversed..
what said was said..

even if apology granted.. self forgiveness is an issue..

it's scarred. everything is..

________________________________________________________

as stupid as it sounds..
im actually distracting myself from missing you..

it's hard.. but i really wished you'll have fun without me.
then, maybe goodbye might not be hard..

I'll miss everything we shared, all of it..

I love you, all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment